lancs meeting

wrightster

anyone fancy a run out to the lancs meeting this sunday, (i think its at fence details in WW) the weather is supposed to be nice , i think it starts around 1.00 i am on 07751 469534 (no net access at home at the mo)

:D

nothin planned mate, dunno if i can keep up with you 2 :D

were you off to ?

give us a call sat mate, mobile numbers above  :p

BAD lad :-) lazy git, lying in, me and Paul were Blating around Rivington, some cracking roads.  Got to say my new car handles, my old MK R1 Indy had 17's this megablade has 13's big big difference :-))))))))))))

Maybe next time.

Might be going out mid week.

Cheers

John

John,

I didn't know they made a Megablade with 4 seats, room for a kids bike and football :D  :D

aint that what you were supposed to be buying when you sold the M.K

Welcome to the wonderful world of Westfield ownership.

Glen

hi glen,

it was that trip out last meet, went out with paul and the memories came flooding back, he said so when are we looking at one at the weekend, I said no chance, the missus will kill me, anyway on that sunday I had brought it.

Went out yesterday, had a good drive.  Should be going out after, as its sunny  :D