Facom Torque Wrenches

jonlewis

Just accidentally bought 18 Facom Torque Wrenches.

If anyone fancies wielding one of these babies (I only meant to buy 2 !!;) let me know.

All 20-200Nm Range.

All ex Arrows Grand Prix, so you can be certain they are of a good quality. Open to sensible offers as you can imagine !

Jon

Not sure a V10 will fit in a Westie, but I am sure that Paul at Playskool would have a bl**** good go at it !!

What would a 'sensible' offer be for such an item?

Andy

I will work out how much they cost me each and post it up. Not looking to make a profit, just want to mitigate the cost a bit. Got to figure out the premium and vat etc...

It was 5 lots of various wrenches and I managed to say yes to the option by accident, therefore ending up with the bl**** lot !!

I reckon it will work out at about £40, but I reserve the right to modify that number.

I understand they are about £100 + VAT new from a shop. Surely the fact that they have spannered a Grand Prix car has to be worth something !!

Might be interested at that sort of price. Let me know.

Andy

Are they 1/2" or 3/8" drive??

Put me down for one subject to price confirmation.

My brother needs one for his motorbike!!

Jon, I'd definitely be interested at around that price, put one aside for me and let me know the actual price incl postage.......hey, my car's even the right colours  ;)  :love:

I'd be interested too - can you post a few more details ?  Drive size etc.  Don't suppose you've got one by chance that goes up to 250 lb ft ?

Guys,

In order to make sure things are right, I will be picking up the wrenches probably tommorow and will put a list of model numbers up with a per item price that covers my cost.

I want to have them in my hands before commiting to anyone.

Watch this space.

Jon

put me down for TWO subject to the above

Friend wants one as well.