Turboblade

mb893

OMG

I have had nowt but turbo charged car's for almost 10 years

now that I like too lol

any internal engine mods (lower comp)or will it run just low boost?

Trev

any internal engine mods

Holeshot fitted a 'much' thicker head gasket and altered the exhaust valve timing - and that was it, plus the system is only running at 0.5bar.

They say that on these settings it's good for 190'ish, but then they would say that, wouldn't they :D - We'll see.

I Like, I Like!!!!!

And if I catch you near it with your spanner set young man :D  :D

If you don't mind me asking - how much?

I'd have thought a conversion like this would be a superb alternative to a busa. More hp - presumably more torque and when you blow it up buy a new engine for £600 and swap the bits over.

:love:

a superb alternative to a busa.

This is what made my choice for me... the cost for my setup is about the same as a Busa (maybe a bit less) but you (supposedly) get 190 at the wheels and if it all goes pear shaped, a new engine is as you say not too bad.

The whole kit, including engine work and ancilliaries works out at around £3150, the engine cost £950 so total is just over £4000.

Just noticed, the engine has a face :cool: