Classic on the Common, Who going???

sportstergray

Guys,

Anyone going??, all types invited but you will need a ticket for a pitch, if only looking no probs.

Hope to see some of you there.

Gray

Yes there's a whole load of us going, some from work, some from the WSCC.

I have a ticket for my Westy sorted already.

More info about the event can be found HERE

Hope this helps?

Windy

I'll be going although leaving the westy at home (I suppose I could push it down the road!;).  I'm hoping to pick a few brains as to why mine has suddenly developed a behavioural disorder...

Now why does that kind of thing only seem to work down in the sunny south?

Can't see it being the same  up here in grimy Merseyside

I`ll be there......

Pete a mate of mine and and John Tibble a local publican `Carpenters Arms` (great pub) have been organising this for some years.

It started of as the Carpenters Arms Car Club meet when we saw a few MG`s on a nearby village (Redbourn) common years ago and thought we can do better. The first year there were about 20 cars and people thought we were mad but following Pete and John`s efforts its now possibly the biggest `classic` car show in Europe and its only for an evening. I believe there were over a thousand cars last year..........

When the charity bucket comes around please give generously.

:D  :D  :D