Thanks

RICHARD+PHILIP

and I'm still rolling along.........

Thanks to everybody for the assistance dragging my car from the circuit to my trailer.

On further inspection it doesn't seem too bad so we'll see ya all at Loton

Hope you had a good time at Llys-y-fran. and thanks for the many offers of double drives.

on Reflection it could have happened on a worse corner!

Phil

Ah, now I have a name to put to the face (see 'Welsh Weekend' thread).

Glad you came out of it Ok...those sorts of moments look scary enough from outside the car, I can only imagine what it's like from inside!

Andy

The Curse Of South Wales Strikes Again?  

Sorry to hear that you have had dramas and have yet to find out what happened but surely can't be as bad as a ventilated block.  Glad to hear Class C will not be down on numbers for long

Missed Llandow and Llysy this year but see you both at Goodwood no doubt

Keith

Can I alos thank all those people who helped me fix my car over the weekend and talk me in to staying and doing the full weekend.

I'd hate to think how small the repair bill WOULD have been if you had let me go home on Friday :D:D:D:D

Fear not the ivory beast will be back in A1, but possibly with an ACW colour scheme for Goodwood. :D