Who has used their's today...??

chrisbin

Got out in mine this evening.

You know when you’re about to drive a monster when the adrenaline has kicked in and you’re only pushing it out of the garage :D  :devil:

or...you know when you've driven a monster cos' you wonder why only 3rd gear is available, you're glad to have got home and you have to push it in to the garage (i.e. like I just did). ???

Nope ???  Still on nights so it's still in the garage. :arse: Finish tuesday am.....roll on Curborough :zzz:  :zzz:  :D

'kin sun's out; 'kin Le Mans sounds/ looks great...........I hate the NHS :arse:  :arse:

Been out in mine since last Wednesday  :p  , so around 750 miles so far, and it's in the works car park right now ready for a blast home ('cos I had to come straight to work from the ferry..)..

Perfect weather for 95% of the time, great roads, great food, great beer, and lots of Porkers, Trevors, and c******m's to embarrass (when they weren't embarrassing themselves......).

You lot should come next year...  :D  :D  :D

Used mine on Sunday for 120 miles of pure joy  :love: I'll proboably be going to work in it sometime this week too  :cool:

my engine and gear box are ready to go in, does that count ?  ???

although i do get to thrash my Quattro wittless every day :D