Ally Fuel Tank....

Spencer

Okay, I'm not going to pretend it's in great knick, it's a little "used" looking, but it could be used as the basis for a modified tank for sprinting, perhaps?

It's a standard Westfield 6 gallon carb feed tank, modified for injection use with a fuel return pipe. Inlet & outlet are both push-on hose type, not JIC fittings.

Reason for change was that it started weeping fuel from one of the welds from the internal baffles...again, not pretending it's ready for use as-is, it's just that I couldn't be a**ed fixing it and happened to be near Kingswinford at the time!  :p

So, it's currently taking up room, but haven't got the heart to take it down the tip, someone may be able to make use of it.

I dunno, offers plus carriage (monetary, not farmyard, thanks very much all the same :D  )

Cheers

Spen

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.