Cornwall

DAVE O

We've just come back from the Bude area of Cornwall after a weeks holiday and I would just like to thank all the owners in that neck of the woods for making me extremely jealous as I punted the family chariot round.

There are some great roads roads just dying to be blatted down and we saw westies out every day! - 4 cars in convoy on the M5 N/bound approaching the bridge at Bristol last Saturday and a couple of blue cars on the Atlantic Highway every day after that.

Maybe I'll take the trailer next time.....

Dave O.

:cool:

:D  Can not believe that no one has agreed with you about great roads in Cornwall.... Not even that Matt gezzer down there!! :cool: (me andsome). Mr Blatman  :love: and Blatgirl manage to get down a couple times a year in the Blatmobile, and have a great time.... So Blatman is in Le Mans, how is this being posted?? :0  :sheep:

Too busy blatting to post over the weekend :D

Shhh... don't wan't every-one to know... Let them all follow Clarkson up to Scotland (brrrrr)

...©

Dave let us know if you are goin to bring the Westy down here next time we could arrange a blat down some of the better roads ;)

So Blatman is in Le Mans, how is this being posted?

That's what I'd like to know.......

I guess some-one forgot to log out before he left.......

Wait 'til I get home. You'll be in for a spanking.... :0  :0  :D  :D  :love:  :love:

So it was not you loving yourself after all

Mr Blatman   :love:
 :0  :p

:0  :0  :0

:D  :D  :D

Evenin mate......

I've been loving myself all week........ :0  :0