Northants run out to Hunstanton

After last weekends attempt at canoeing in the cars  :arse:  the weatherman has promised a good weekend.

Anyone at a loose end on Sunday would be most welcome to join us in a run to Hunstanton, leaving at 10am from Safeways (Rushden) carpark.

Rich. :t-up:

Rich, the times about 0730 sunday morning it is absolutly p*ssIIg down here I will wait to see if it dries up a bit i will ring you,weather forecast seems to be better further east and south you go as long as it dont lash it down I shall be there! Dave

The sunday run to  sunny hunny turned out the be another wash out the northants jinx struck again,nice day for boating,never mind there is always next week,cheers everybody Davem p.s we did get as far as Peterborough!