New toy

neo

Bought this last week to squash in the garage along with the Nitrous powered westy, just in case that was'nt fast enough, what do you think, worthy machine :D

fireblade%20017net.jpg

fireblade%20016net.jpg

Very Nice! But which will get blatting priority ?

Not jealous at all!

Much!

I traded in an SV650 for my Westy - not regretting it though, no really!

:t-up:

bit slow :devil:  :devil:

i was coming back from kielder and got held up by a bunch of bikers thro the twiddlies.  then every time i got past a couple, id get in the traffic, they would get by quicker than me and then back to square one.

one guy on a cbr when we stopped at some lights said "fsck me! what have you got in that thing"   :D  :D

he then tried to out drag me up a hill.  he backed of at around 120  :D  :D  :p

an understanding wife works a bundle, we have an agreement she says, get what you want and i do good eh....

Its the perfect compliment, well it would be if it were a Kwacker :p

My westy sits next to the ZX9R, soon to be a ZX10 when its available. Seams odd to me that more people haven't got both, I know its a cash issue, but the concept of speed and handling justworks perfectly. Westy defo faster through the twistys but its hard to beat sub 3 secs to 60 and 170 flat out :0  :0  :0

I guess I could sell the bike and squeeze another 50 horses out of the XE but it just doesnt seam like a good trade, but we are all different and thats what makes it fun :D

PS.

You have far too much disposable income!!

Note the jealousy?! :devil:

absolutely...get more debt/ a bigger house/ etc... like the rest of us  :D

just in case that was'nt fast enough, what do you think, worthy machine

Fast is a relative term. I'd race you across London, in the rush hour, and the only time you'd be anywhere near my K1100LT is when we start off...... :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D

That's all well and good blatter's  but i don't live in London so lets make the open country roads of the north east :p  But in real terms its what suits the individuel, and this suits me just fine, BMW more comfy, RG500 fall to bits every weekend :0  but hey there a fair ground ride them...... ;)