Mike Ashton's Appendix

stever

No..... :p

But then, I'm not squeamish, generally. I was offered the opportunity to watch when I had back surgery. I was tempted, but it was the thought of having an epidural that put me off, more than the thought of watching the surgery... I have watched it done on some-one else though. Fascinating...

Yeah...I'm generally not particularly squeamish myself...

Was particularly interested in the last tests I had done at hospital (from a technological point of view). However, that's not a subject for polite Friday evening conversation :D

Andy

It has to be said, that the worst thing (other than coming round to the feel of a surgions hand inside your stomach) was trying to pass wind two days later.

The nurse told me to go for a walk, so off me and my mate went for a wander to see if there were any fit nurse's around.  Ten mins into our stroll, I finally managed to fart, a good 12 to 15 second fart at that, and it felt so good.  However about half way through, a door opened, and out popped the fittest nurse you've ever seen, she looked round to see what the noise was, and then walked off tutting and not impressed, leaving me and my mate laughing so much I nearly popped my stiches.

Got home yesterday, and doing ok at the mo thanks.  No doubt bump into you all soon.  Cheers.

Maybe not a lot of eight saved but it has got you a couple of weeks off work

:bangshead:

Mike

You have my full sympathy but it is a shame that you will not be at the client day or fit enough to beat me at the C.........m Slalom next Thursday at Elvington.

No way!