BARC Race series - Mallory Park

Keith Scarfe

Anyone coming along to watch? ISTR there is a good bunch of WSCC members who usually watch at the Knickerbrook chicane. Are you going this weekend? Wave at me on the slowing down lap. I'll try to remember to look for you.

There isn't a timetable on the BARC site for this one, but we are second race.

Oh b*******. The title is wrong and I cant change it. The race is at Oulton park not Mallory park. Sorry about that.

Oh b*******. The title is wrong and I cant change it. The race is at Oulton park not Mallory park. Sorry about that.

Might be worth deleting the thread (I think as thread starter you can do that, look down the bottom) and start a new one to clear up the confusion?

Andy

Keith,

Good luck at Oulton and well done at Croix-you guys were a bit unlucky weather wise but it worked out well for you in the end. We had a brief chat-I was with racing with the Caterhams. Should have been at Outon this weekend as well but have to take the wife and kids on holiday :(

MikeW

Congrats Keith,

That's 1 point in it now correct?

Unfortunately I could not come to Oulton but hopefully will make Brands to spectate.

How come the Oulton races are always so spaced out? [reading from the timesheet on mst] I went last year and it was the same. Silverstone and Mallory this year were dog fights -admittedly the leader got away by a couple of lengths at Mallory.

Ta

Geoff

Hi All.

Thanks for the comments. It was yet another very close race between me and Bill for the lead. I qualified on pole but missed 2-3 gear off the line (again  :angry:  ) so Bill got in front. I was trying to get passed for 7 laps and eventually made it when he made a little mistake in Old hall. He got too far onto the curbs unsettling the car and I got a great run out and got him going into cascades. I managed to defend for the remaining 3 laps to the end. Brilliant race, but unfortunately Bill got fastest lap so there is now indeed only one point in it. Looks like this is going to go down to the last race at Thruxton. It was actually a close race down the field as well the time sheet doesn't really give a great impression.

Shame you couldn't make it to your race Mike, You got a few mentions over the pa as championship leader though.

Keith.