East Yorkshire Area Meets

hogman

Hi everyone

Due to ill health the monthly meets of the East Yorkshire area have now been cancelled until 2005.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

There will be an AGM in December to discuss 2005.

Thanks

Kevin

East Yorkshire AO

I reckon there should be a central meet in Yorkshire, say at Darrington Hotel (Junc of A1 and M62) this might attract a good number???

Any thoughts anyone...

That's only 15 miles south of the original Yorkshire meet though. I think there are enough people in Yorkshire to warrant the current 3 meetings. You only have to look at the numbers that attend each one.

Oh and just for the record, A Darrington meet would be about 7 miles from my front door so would be great for me personally

C'mon folks surely there's someone out there that can pitch in and help keep things going  ;)  ;)  ;)

Folks...

Lets just ALL meet on the first sunday of the month, noon at the Humber Bridge car park as the WSSC mag says...

I'm going so who else is up for a blat.

You can mail me in the office at mick@bb-plastics.co.uk as I spend most of my life here.

Mick S

Really wish I could be out there in the Westie, its been 6 weeks now since the last blat out and starting to get the shakes now!!

Ah well car is off the road now, just cant wait for April 05 so I can get back out there!

Also since this year has been a bit of a disaster am gonna do LOADS of events next year, you watch the engine will blow on the 2nd April 05!  :devil:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Am hoping to arrange something for those guys who wanna meet for the East Yorks area, details will be coming when/if things come together!

Cheers

Kevin

hope your feeling better Kevin...

keep the R1 in the garage next year as I will have a new and bigger V8 fitted over the winter :xmas:

Mick S

Nooooo but a nice Turbo or Supercharger on the R1 might be in order, get even moooooooooore power!  :devil:  :devil:  :angry:

Then again think what I have got is plenty enough  :oops:  :suspect:  :blush:

Look forward to seeing the new V8 next year then

Cheers

Kevin