the bill

wrightster

i forgot to tape "the bill" on itv last night (was at the lancs westy meeting)  :(  i never miss it normally i set video+ for tonights instead  :durr: anyone know if its repeated on itv2 ??

thanks

...no idea...

I thought you were going to say, there was a scene where a bill plod nicked a sevenesque type driver for having a small/ stick on no. plate, no windscreen, tax disc hanging off the roll bar, too loud exhaust, etc, etc ;)

THE BILL   :suspect:

You watch the Bill  :oops:

Now that explains everything  :p

Following this revelation...............perhaps there should be a thread on 'The saddest TV you admit to watching'  :p  :p  :D

David

The Bill....Load of Tosh or should that be Tosh's son.Used to enjoy it when it was about cops n' robbers but it seems to be about cops n' cops these days :D

I'm with Oldman - it was a more than half decent half-hour programme before they discovered the power of the soap opera in uniform. It was the closest thing to Hill Street Blues and obviously modelled on it. It's rubbish now; or was when I last saw it about a year ago. :0

All soaps are suffering from overkill nowadays  :angry:

What is it ?

Corry 6 times   :arse:

Emer 5 times    :arse:  :arse:

eastenders 5 times  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

I just cant be  :arse: ed

I wish I was as poor as people in the soaps :0  :0  :0 ..................then I could afford to go to the pub everyday :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

David