Wilts/Hants Meet Sun 25th July

sjtoolan

Guys,

The next Wilts/Hants meeting will be this coming Sunday, 25th July - sorry for the short notice.  We'll meet at the Rockingham Arms pub on Canada Road at West Wellow, just off the A36 (main Salisbury to Southampton road).  It is about 4 miles North of Jn 2 of the M27.  The pub is actually signposted with those brown touristy signs.  We’ll aim to meet at lunchtime from 1200.  For those that have been before there is a small car park out the front of the pub which we managed to fill last time, but we’d probably be better off parking in the much larger car park round the back of the pub this time.  

Hopefully see some of you there, yes I will be able to make this one!

Simon.

Will be there with a couple of new Westie owners. As long as I get permission from SWMBO. :p

I know who's in charge   :devil:

J D         :cool:

Gonna try and make it. Depends how many boxes I've packed!

This one will definitely be my last before moving back to Exeter, but keep me on the list for a while Simon. It's not that far really... is it!

JD - do I need to add the new Westy owners to our distribution list?

Leon - I'll bring some bodge tape for your wings.  :(

Simon.

Pretty good turnout again guys, well done Simon :D

We had a special guest turn up... the one and only Blatman, good to meet you mate.

Thanks for the warm welcome :t-up:

Next time, I'll try and get down before the pub shuts :bangshead::p:D

It was indeed a good turnout.  Most people there were happy with the pub so I think we'll stick with it on a Sunday.  It's fairly central too.  Hope Blatman didn't get rained on on the way home.

Simon.

No, I didn't... well a few spots, but nothing of any consequence. Those clouds did look a bit ominous though...

Still, it was a nice, if somewhat tedious blast back, although we also managed to miss the airshow traffic, so all in all, quite pleased...

Blatters

Good to meet you and thanks for the breathing advice. It's good to get some reassurance that the plumbings improved. Hopefully I can keep the new garage floor a bit cleaner than the last!

Breathing advice.... in the nose, out the mouth....... :D:D:D

Cidersurfer... ;):D

I knew that would get a response!   :p