LOL

adhawkins

Have a read of this.

I particularly liked this bit:

Ironically, the last things to be modified on many cruising cars are the bits that make them go faster. Even a satanic red Saxo with a world rally bodykit and large-bore exhaust is probably still sporting a standard one-litre engine under its re-sculpted bonnet, although it will have received cosmetic attention like everything else.

:D

Andy

gimme a mint 205gti, or a mint MK1 golf gti and i'd be happier that a pig in s**t.

gimme a tarted up sewing machine.... and i wouldnt leave the house.

he doesn't drink at all: "I tried it a few times but could never understand why people spend so much getting drunk on a Friday and Saturday night.

His job doesn't pay much but virtually all his cash has gone into his car. He has just finished doing it up, and he loves it

?????????

Yeah, why spend 20 quid getting p******** when you can spend 20 grand making your Nova look stupid?

:D

Andy

amusing in the fact that its a broad sheet article.

i wonder if when they interview new reporters/journo's they ask them how many big words they know and the on with the most gets the job ??  :bangshead:

cynical, me ?  :t-up: