Speed Series T Shirts

stever

I have still got a load of personally bagged and labelled Speed Series T shirts.

Being the best colour ever they WILL become colectors items !

I will have them at Mallory - come over and claim yours... or send me 1st class SAE a4 size jiffy bag to my home address.

Any news on the id cards that i rushed out for a photo for back in January?  ???

I would leave it really.... you may know Mrs S has been in hospital again and Mark (and Ray) have very busy on the visiting etc.

Having said that it may be that Mrs S will make a persoanl Welsh appearance - in which case you can ask her yersel' John.

Good luck.

John

**** off please - I've got enough to do right now  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Luv u lots  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

I luv you too Mark  :love:

My remarks were meant to be humourous and not intended to cause offence. Apologies if that has occurred. I hope Mrs S is soon well again....

John  :down: