Cat Motorsport 4 pot calipers

stever

These are brand new Cat Motorsport 4 pot calipers, bought from the Cat boys last month.

They were fitted to my Westfield, bled up and then removed. The car has never run with them fitted.

Asking price is below list but they come with 6 months Cat warranty - verifiable by Andy Rushworth at Cat Motorsport.

If you were thinking of some Bremsports, its your birthday !

Price £330 or nearest.

Email me at pr@wscc.co.uk or call 07970 299394 - photos available by return from the above address, or see them on the Cat website at www.catmotorsport.co.uk.

There is no implied criticism of the Cat product here, I was amongst the first to use Cat's products, including their Mk1 calipers three years ago and they have been great for road, track and three consecutive seasons in the Speed Series.

It's just that I've decided, after purchasing the latest version of the calipers without the connecting pipe, on a different configuration, taking options on calipers, disks, rear brakes and master cylinders into account - and in conjunction with Andy at Cat am offering the calipers with their warranty.

... such is the support and flexibility you get from Cat !

Do you want them ?... they are anodised black with white Cat logo - will look great with black wheels on an orange car !!

Did that actually answer the question? You're not a politician in yer spare time are you?  ???  :D  :arse:

I think we can take it as read that Steves braking solutions are currently top secret. As soon as we see him out though, we'll blab long and loud :devil::devil:

Stever for Prez :t-up::D

You could probably take one on the chin Tommo

You said it! If anyone can take it on the chin, it's Turbo "Brucie" Tommo :D:D:D

Good game.....

Something new lurking in the garage ???  :D

OK - I do need to sell these, but it would aso be nice to have the longest thread on Parts for Sale.

SOLD !

I have heard that the new improved Robbo car will not have breaks as they only slow him down :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.