URGENT - Mega Range Insurance

busapower2001

Hi all

Who is your Mega(Busa/Blade/Bird) insurance with? And how much roughly are you paying? Replies ASAP in the next few hours particularly appreciated!

I may need to find an alternative ASAP today to HHH/NU Direct (post to follow shortly! ).

Thanks for your help.

MSM. Dave Spragg is a top bloke. Might not be the cheapest, but he understands kit cars, and Se7ens in particular. My renewal from him for this year went down by 20 quid compared to last year, and last years was down on my first year. Can't reccommend him enough...

Thanks for the speedy reply Bazzer and Blatters. All I can say is nightmare at the moment on HHH/NU thing (a quick post will follow! ).

I was with Adrian Flux originally during the build up process but switched to HHH as they were cheaper.

Blatman I am assuming you are referring to this MSM company.

Thanks again. I'll let you know the outcome.

Result! MSM -

306 pounds 3k miles

343 pounds 4.5K (perhaps 5k)

Very friendly, personal people and I was happy to go with them especially since the above price is pretty competitative to what both Adrian Flux and HHH (used to! ) quoted me.

Plus they can issue a temporary cover note the same day (niceish weather!  :xmas: ) unlike certain other ......"Footman James"........ insurance companies!

Thanks again people. Oh and the membership secretary will be glad to hear that as a consequence (it was going to happen anyway but now has to happen) a cheque for 25 squids will be winging it's way to him!

:xmas: