New Cheap motor

studbuckle

Got home last night to find Carla's Polo a bit er, mangled

The pics

Been crushed by a tractor trailer that had come loose.

I think it's a certain total loss.

So, the value of the car will cover the outstanding finance but not a lot more (if any) so we'll need a very cheap motor to replace it as we've got no deposit to speak of. The Finance was only £110 quid a month and insurance just over 40 quid.

The car, as a rule, sits there for most of the week and then one or two days it'll do a 90 mile round trip on busy motorway. so a fairly unique challenge to find a car to fit the bill.

anyone any ideas?

Oh, and it can't be very big as after yesterday we'll certainly be keeping it in the other half of the garage and there's not a lot of room in there.

Help

Vauxhall cavalier. get a good one for £500 and just leave it on the road.  Dent causing objects just bounce of, and good on motorways....

how cheap is cheap? if you are looking to maintain the same level of out goings an MX5 would fit the bill. happy on motorways, not too expensive on go go juice, good fun for just pootering around in, will fit in the garage next to maverick. should also keep carla happy :)

Vauxhall cavalier. get a good one for £500

they werent worth that much new  :t-up:

get yourself along to a reputable auctions youll be amazed what you can get for under a grand  :t-up:

****** 'eck...i parked my Westie in that spot about exactly 2 months ago....

Anyway what's the problem, it still has 4 wheels and it looks like the door will still open with a tug!!

I did that to a Citroen AX once, about an hour later  with a hammer and a new headlamp it looked like the car in the Pug 206 TV ad. :D:D:D:D