Brands Hatch

conibear

If you don't get any joy then maybe a call to Trading Standards might be worth a try ?

I don't like to see situations like this where it's the customer who has the p*** taken out of them by companies like this.  

On the bright side, there are plenty of other decent trackday organisers out there :)

Cheers Nick, are you dashless yet ???

Sort of in an interim phase.  The MXL is *nearly* speaking to the ECU, I just need to password to put it into "advanced" mode so it should then speak to the MXL.

Once it's fully operational I shall remove the Stack loom, sensors, etc. and I'll drop you an e-mail if you're still interested.

Once it's fully operational I shall remove the Stack loom, sensors, etc. and I'll drop you an e-mail if you're still interested.

Ok