Llys Y Fran Hillclimb - In car footage

westy

Keith

No amount of in car footage will ever prepare you for Llys Y Fran  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Just make sure you walk the course fully before anything else  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

and yes the finish is sharp right after the gateposts  :arse:  :arse:  :arse: but be careful of the grass bank  :(

Just make sure you walk the course fully before anything else  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

:blush: Oh yes that thing I was too late to do at Scammy.  Rob was there to tell me it was a left than a right than left etc before my first run though which was dead handy :love:

So gate posts; sounds like fun :0

I hope the organisers dont put the timing equipment on top of the gate posts at the finish, otherwise it could get VERY messy, if Mr SupaAlgar turns up

:p  :p  :p  :devil:

Who needs photos of someone almost taking stuff out, when you have photos of people having actually taken it out  :D

Not on the course, however I do have shots of the after effects  :t-up:

Do you recall in the morning that you and Mr Plastic were both moaning that you never get more than a cursory mention in the commentaries, and both giggled away at the suggestion that you would have to do something worthy of note to get more than half a sentence...

Just got home to find the Llys-y-fran final regs.  Me thinks something has gone wrong somewhere, probably me ticking the wrong box... according to the regs, Westy is in a class of 2 competitors, the other one being ACW  ???

Would that include the Algar conversion to get the wider wheels under the rear arches :D:D:p