Better with the sidescreens off

thos

Went for my first spin without the sidescreens on yesterday, wooo hoooo, much better. The whole breathing lark isnt too hard, but even with a full windscreen I managed to get a fly in the forehead at 80mph, sore little feckers.

It's some nice fresh air when you've got a hangover.

Another convert :t-up:

Can only agree, I much prefer driving my car without side screens...and they call me a softy sourtherner :0

Andy

Andrew,

No luck getting any doors then??

Also have just made up some half doors for mine, ready for the trip to The Ring. Thought I would try after going out in Neckies Caterham with them on.

Keep us posted on what they're like, maybe you can then start making a few extra sets for further testing and analysis!!

Another convert :t-up:

Can only agree, I much prefer driving my car without side screens...and they call me a softy sourtherner :0

Andy

You're a southern softie!

Andrew

Keep us posted on what they're like, maybe you can then start making a few extra sets for further testing and analysis!!

You would not believe how easy they are to make

:D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :p

So I take it instructions are to follow then! (Make sure their better than the MFI stuff, some of us idiots can struggle with them!!;)

Can't beat it, summer or winter: Nothing beats an icy blast up yer right nostril at a very big number - clears the sinuses a treat.