• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P W

• Rob Navin

• brianm

• westyfield

SORRY I DID NOT TURN UP LADS BEEN TAKEN DOWN WITH SICKNESS . GUTTED WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

:(  :(  :(  :(

Sounds like a large  portion of mushy peas for Sir CT then..!

OK, here's the plan.... meet at Peacock for 7ish next Thurs 22nd.......

Take off for about a 25 mile run up to the chip shop on the Market Place at Longnor going via Crich, Cromford, A5012 Via Gellia, Newhaven, A515 towards Buxton and left through Crowdecote to Longnor... sit and eat fish, chips and mushy peas:D Go home

Any suggestions?

I'm sure there would be a few passenger slots, provided we return to home base at the end.

Ahem!!

A bit anti social leaving every one to make their own route back???

Should be able to go if there's a spare seat

Kerry S

Assuming all else* is ok, I'll either need a pass out or a babysitter...what time we starting though, I assume from the Peacock?

If it's a pass-out I get, I'll have a passenger space (I may even put the seat back in as well :D ...only joking)

*kids, dogs, cats, work (in that order of priority)

Editted to be non-individual specific about who my passenger seat is for...s**t, I'm not proud...I'll talk to anyone :D  :D

Being the new kid on the block will try to get to the meet, will have to be in the tin top though and sorting a child minder might be an issue. I assume we are talking about the peacock near Alfreton?

..Yep, Peacock at Oakerthorpe nr Alfreton, meet up for 7 and get away soon after that.. and we'll show you the way home Brian!

..If its raining again watch this space!

and we'll show you the way home Brian!

Careful ,,,:devil:  :devil:  :devil: The last time I went on one of your scenics we ended up 2 counties away ;)

B.

NB2 - recovery / rescue phone number

:p  :p

Note to self.

Turn all mobiles OFF

Take land line out of the socket  :D  :D