04 Plate

RED AND BLACK IN COLOUR

919 CC HONDA FIREBLADE ENGINE

SVA'D

REGISTERED APRIL 2004

ONLY 500 MILES ROAD USE

NO TRACK DAYS

13 INCH LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS WITH BRAND NEW YOKO A032R TYRES

2 NEW LIGHTWEIGHT RACE STYLE SEATS (still to fit passenger seat in)

WESTFIELD REVERSE BOX

INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION

LIMITED SLIP DIFF

RAC ROLL OVER BAR

CUSTOM CARBON BOOT BOX COVER (ORIGINAL BOX AVAILABLE)

AEROSCREEN

CYCLE WINGS

JUST HAD SUSPENSION SET UP

WSCC Member

Genuine Reason For Sale

TAXED AND READY TO GO

email me at evolutionuk@dsl.pipex.com for details. :)westy3july042.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cashy

• scott beeland

• Matt Seabrook

• Mark Purves

After doing a lot of reaearch on other BECS advertised and having the car valued I am putting it up at £12495

Car is ready to go on road or track.

I simply do not have the time to use it with current job so will be moving onto a new project soon.

Adrian

:)

Um, is this not also up for sale on Pistonheads at £12,000?

Therefore WSCC members are being charged a £500 premium -usually it is the other way around!!!  :oops:  ???

Apologies if I have got the wrong car/wrong end of the stick but they look very similar!

Nicko.

25988-1.jpg

wWhat you mean this one on Pistonheads for £12000 :D

Thats why its £495 less then :D:p

Ladies and gentlemen, would it be rude of me to ask you not to post on this thread if you are not interested in purchasing the car.  If you want to have a chat or banter between yoursleves please do it elsewhere.

Regards

Adrian

Ladies and gentlemen, would it be rude of me to ask you not to post on this thread if you are not interested in purchasing the car.  If you want to have a chat or banter between yoursleves please do it elsewhere.

No problem at all old boy... of course you can ask.

That said it's probably a complete waste of time. I'm slightly mystified why you think we'd change our behaviour on a board that's famous for ripping the p*ss out of its members at every opportunity - whilst keeping your ad at the top of the page in the process - not a "bad thing" ???

Edited to remove a somewhat more scathing comment than those above :devil:

That said it's probably a complete waste of time. I'm slightly mystified why you think we'd change our behaviour on a board that's famous for ripping the p*ss out of its members at every opportunity - whilst keeping your ad at the top of the page in the process - not a "bad thing" ???

yes it might keep it at the top of the page, but potential buyers dont want to be reading through all your dribble do they...... ???

back on topic.....

seen this car, it is in perfect condition & the colours look far better together in real life than in the pics :)

Edited with new pics:

I am away on holiday from July 25 th till August 10th so I am afraid I wont be able to reply to any emails.  

westgrass6small.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.