Teehee. What is it with Nova drivers?

Westfields Rock On

had too have a good laugh just now. been to what some auto testing, on the way home, baited a max power nova, blew it off easily.

Ok, bit of fun, over done done with.

But no, he has to take it too far, tries to take a 90 degree bend at 40 chsing us and spins into a curb.  :D  :D  :D

what a narna!

:D  :p

there was nowhere to turn round to go laugh.

almost wet myself seeing that little purple nova spin into the curb.

always good fun watching someone discovers they arent a good driver  :t-up:

thing is though i bet you hes really good at driving games on his PS2  :bangshead:

I had a similar experience a good few years back - me in 1.8 mk1 Golf Gti, they in Maxed up Nova. Dual Carriageway, dragged off the lights, me well in front - then braking hard to sharp roundabout entry - next thing, Nova goes straight past me all locked up, right over the top of the roundabout (and it was a big 'un) across the road and through someone's front garden.

Laugh? I blinking did.

Nicko  :D  :D  :D

I had the same with a bike following me...

Went for the 90deg corner, bike a length behind me at about 60(ish).

I don't think I braked, just dipped... Needless to say, I saw the bike behind me go straight over the road, into the farm track sliding all the way.

I stopped and went back to see if he was alright... Injured pride and mud on the faring...

LMAO :D:d

...©