Cadwell Park - 13/8

Peter Cox

Anyone going to Cadwell on the 13/8 willing to let me use their tin top as storage for the things I bring tools, fluids, playstation*, etc?

No trailer see...don't mind leaving kit in the paddock at Mallory on the 30/7 as it's a club do only and it's inside the circuit...but I'm a bit reluctant to leave my kit up on the hill at Cadwell, especially at lunch...it's difficult to eat through a full face helmet :D.

* That's not true, but you get the point :p  :D

Cheers Andy.

P.S. How do you get the "Faster pussycat" thing under your name (I've looked in my control panel but obviously I'm being blind)?

Goto Your Control Panel----> Personal Info----> Edit your profile----> Custom member title  :t-up:  

Ermm...

Hate to jump in on the thread but I've the same dilema as Peter. Having never been to Cadwell before is security an issue?

Usually (Oulton and Donnington) I leave my stuff in a corner in one of the pit garages - is that not possible at Cadwell?

Also, anyone recommend a B+B near the track?

thanks

Justin

Jay,

find someone who'll put up with your kit or tag along with someone in a different session with whom you can share guard duty (doesn't work at lunch and can be a bind though).

Shame we have to consider this, isn't it.

B&B's I don't know, but I'm pretty sure you could camp if you wanted to.

Usually tools etc are pretty safe... there will be a lot of Westfield guys around so I wouldn't worry either blag a space in someones car/trailer or just ask someone to keep an eye out.

As for B&B's sent Westfieldman 200? a message He'll be able to sort you out... :D