thank you

SteveD

i have been around to marshal ( action man ) rowlands , house checking over his car after his off at the weekend  :suspect:  DOH !! every thing is ok and he has asked me to thank everyone that helped him out at the weekend getting his car back up and running , big up ya  !  from the action man ,and for you oldies....... many thanks ,from the action man  :oops:  :t-up:

It's potentially a lovely compliment, but I'm sorry, I don't know who you have quoted or what you are talking about...  :devil:

There's nothing wrong with your booty Mrs W!

Difficult to tell without sound ???  :D

You can't hear him from their ??

well he's got his blue suede shoes on  :suspect:

Incidentally, Bambi, would you like me to send you the full quality photos of your car at Harewood for your album  :devil:

Yes please Mrs W - It would have been a 64 second run if the Landy hadn't pulled out on me.

Great writeup - & more fun reading than working - we're gonna need a nipple shot from each event now to gauge the weather, did you get the idea from the BBC Met office handbook?  :D

:D well you couldn't really miss them could you, they were poking short people in the eyes whenever someone walked past.

Should I include the high res pics of Tim's nips for your daughter :0

Edit: photos on their way...

Thanks!

I think Liddy would appreciate the Tim-pic - she appears to be an early developer   ???