How To Blow An Engine

Barry Ashcroft

Picture might be small

MIGHT?!!

it's like a postage stamp.

Can only get the sound of the video on this machine..........but it sounds good.

David

Crikey, pity the Codec is unavailable. But the picture tells the story of a major crankcase blow up

pity the Codec is unavailable
???????????

Translation: The video has been compressed using a bit of software that isn't generally available.

The Codec is the bit of software that's needed to decompress it so that we can all view it.

Andy

Liked the chap that chucked a bucket of water over it. He looked like the only fire marshall :D

Blimey! :0

Don't know if it was a coincidence, but the DiVX install seems to also install a 'pest' called [gain_trickler_3202.exe]... my firewall and 'Pest Control' stopped it... anyone else or was it just me?   ???

Adware.exe

This bit of the filename does seem to say it includes some sort of ads...

Andy

Yes it does include Gain Adware, it submits your browsing habits to *.gator.com and then downloads ads from there.

I reverted to an older version of Divx instead as I believe there's no way to remove it and keep Divx working.