Missile ?

Pepi

So I'm out for a blat the other night and I am on a local road junction waiting patiently and this scooby comes up alongside me (gives it a couple of revs just to let me know he is there)he has all the stickers all over the car (did'nt know anyone named Kevin could afford one!! lol) anyway the queue he is in moves off and its then that I notice he has a cylinder of nitrous in the car, but here's the best bit " its mounted on the rear parcel shelf !!!!!! ) "Thinks".....with a front end shunt he'll end up wearing that.......I know we are warned about small extinguishers etc. becoming missiles in a collision but he had a blinking exocet behind his left earhole!!! :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Yeah, but he'd be too stupid to notice a serious head injury..... pro'bly.... :D:D:D

You sure it was nitrous? At the last Castle Combe Action Day, a car (a Ford I think) had two 'nitrous' cylinders in the boot.

They were sub-woofers...

:bangshead:

Andy

Or Darren. Was he wearing a Burberry baseball cap, by any chance?

Nah couldn't be a real nitrous bottle it seems a bit of a strange place to plump one in that far away from the engine.

It wasn't a blue scooby was it?, laid waste to one on Saturday, and yes I know he was definetly trying because he held up the Alfa that was having a go aswell, oh how I love series of roundabouts. :devil:

Just watching 101 things removed from the human body on channel 4 but haven't seen any extinguishers or noz bottles embedded in any ones head yet. Only forks and drills. :oops: Ouch......

"Thinks".....with a front end shunt he'll end up wearing that.......

It's OK... It would have missed his brain by a few foot anyway... :p

:D

Mark.

Oh yes.........sub manufactures do develop Subs to look like NOS bottles  :bangshead:

why....why...why  :durr:

BAZNOS8_2.jpg

BAZNOS8_1.jpg

:down:

SWMBO came home with a mag about french hot hatches the other wekk and somebody in it had spent £26,000 (yes... £26K! ) on a mk2 1.2 cilo, and he hadn't even touched the engine...  :0

Apparently he couldn't afford the insurance on a 172...  :suspect:

somebody in it had spent £26,000 (yes... £26K! ) on a mk2 1.2 cilo, and he hadn't even touched the engine...  :0

Apparently he couldn't afford the insurance on a 172...  :suspect:

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

David