IOM TT

steve wilson

My mate Kev whoes sorting my engine has just just had two fantastic weeks at the TT.

It started off a week before when Shaun Harris phoned him to ask if he wanted to sort/mechanic (what ever you want to call it) his bikes out for him. At this time Shaun didnt have any bikes to ride even though he has competed there for the past ten years.After consulting his wife the race was on to find some bikes. Kev took two of his own race bikes, a 125 and a 250. A 600 and a 1000 were sourced from blacky's motor bikes. Both were stock road bikes.

After a lot of hard work and sleepless nights all four of kevs bikes won.Shaun upset all the works teams with his wins and has had some interest from a british superbike team.

Well done to all those absolute looneys who have the biggest bxxxs in the world to ride round there at those speeds. I take my hat off to you.

Hats off to him.

I watched some on satellite and they are completely mad. To average 126 mph round the IOM is phenominal. At some points bikes were clocked at 175+mph going past peoples front doors!!!!

bonkers

Mike :t-up:

ps. RIP those who lost their lives.