I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

JonnyBoy

is it just me that does'nt like free loaders ? .send him a bill for £25 which  intitltes him to advertise freely and get wscc mags for 12 months  or give everyone a discount due to the fact that anyone can take the p1ss .if not delete the posting.

Yep looks like a blatant advert to me even if it is a poor one :D

i have read the threat , now lets see the course of action.

If people choose not to join the club and use the forum as a means of info and entertainment i.e. blatman  :p  so be it but there has to be a point where paid up members can proceed and non-paying members can't.

kin' freeloaders i hate em'

Consider it done  :D  ;)  :D  ;)  :devil:

better sort this post out then

sorry i didnt look for the fact that he was a freeloader... but then I aint the forum police. :p

Looks like I missed some fun. Wot 'appened? I'm guessing some-one stuck an ad where they weren't supposed to? I trust one of the forum police invited them to stick their ad elsewhere...... :0:0:0