When is Mallory Park Track Day?

nick crabbe

Does anybody know for sure the date of the Track day at Mallory. The website says 16h of July but my entry details state 30th of July. Seeing as how I've organised my life/business/family around the 16th as stated on the website the 30th would be some what of a bind.

If it is the 30th I can't go and does anybody want to buy my place off me.

First the bad news - Mallory Park on July 16 2004 is cancelled - due to the fact that the British Superbike Championship has booked the circuit from Thursday 15 July until Sunday 18 July        

Now the GOOD NEWS - WSCC at Mallory Park has been re-scheculed for Friday 30 July 2004.

See the tread in the Events section

So it's :( for you.

Let Mark Stanton know you can't go as he is managing the reserve list. It's only fair that way.

Mr Chairman...Sir....if Nick can't make it can I have his place......please please please  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

You have my cheque  :oops:

Chris no you can't have Nicks place - you got yer own  ;)  :D

Mallory is 30 July as per all confirmation paperwork issued and the several threads posted right here  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Sorry you can't make it Nick - please send me an e-mail confirming your withdrawal and I will resolve.  ;)  ;)

Please note - I have a list of reserves - that is the best way to allow club members to attend - anyone selling Mallory places will not be allowed to attend future WSCC trackdays anyone pruchasing track sessions via the net will not be allowed to attend  ;)  ;)

Sorry to be a killjoy - but we have a system that is fair and correct for everyone  ;)  ;)  :D  :D