Bitch slapped!

Mike dB

After having a lurvely jaunt in the Westy over the weekend with the sidescreens out, all I can say is OOOWWWIIIIEEE

I was 'b***h-slapped' by my own seatbelt! :(

what does everyone else do to combat this? ???

I've got willians 4 point harnesses (I think, no crotch strap more to the pity).  I tried 'twisting' them round the belt but over 60mph it's like being in a bith-slapping fight (not that I'd know yo uunderstand)

I nearly lost my specs too which isn't good!  Any ideas to how I can keep my specs on as well otherwise it's 1 handed driving whilst holding into my specs at a fast speed ;):D

Know what you mean!

Try some velcro on end of straps and other bit on static part of strap IYSWIM.

Works quite well, although not if you keep adjusting the straps to different points.......moral, don't eat too much!!

HTH

Two easy options  :D  :D  :D

1. Get a couple of those shoulder pads that velcro strap around your belts

or

2. Put Some elastic bands around them  :D  :D  cheap and easy, but perhaps not so aesthetically pleasing  :D  :D

The vendor of my car kindly supplied a bulldog clip, which I attach to the outside belt.

aaz.jpg

Andy

Works quite well, although not if you keep adjusting the straps to different points.......moral, don't eat too much!!

That won't work for our shared Westy. I'm 6' 2" my Dad is 5' 9" :(

I think the spazzy band or bulldog clip will do for me :D  :cool:

Ditch the bulldog clip  ;)  ;)

If that flies off at speed either on the road or particulalrly track it can do some serious damage  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

It's never so much as moved...and probably weighs less than most small stones I get hit by ;)

I probably wouldn't use it on a track.

Andy

Ditch the bulldog clip  ;)  ;)

If that flies off at speed either on the road or particulalrly track it can do some serious damage  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Anyway, don't think you should call her that ........ :0  :D

Anyway, don't think you should call her that ........ :0  :D

ROFL  :D  :D

If only you knew  :D  :D

Watch it you two...she's the daughter of a Welsh minister (and the mother of a Welsh Wizard! ).

She has friends in high places ;)

Andy

She has friends in high places

Not the famous Flossie of the Brecon Beacons  :D  ;)  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

Further north than that, you must have her confused with someone else.

Andy

Perhaps........ Angus the flatulent haggis of Knockhill  ???  ???  ???  :D  :D  :D

There was a slight hint in the use of the word 'Welsh'...pay attention Mark! ;)

Oh, and before the Welsh Wizard pops along and reads this thread, I want to make it clear that there is absolutely no connection between the thread title and her mother.

Wish me luck everyone...I'll let you know the address to send the 'Get Well Soon' cards to :D.

Andy

Oh, and before the Welsh Wizard pops along and reads this thread, I want to make it clear that there is absolutely no connection between the thread title and her mother.

Wish me luck everyone...I'll let you know the address to send the 'Get Well Soon' cards to :D.

:durr:

Andy, my love..... why did you send me an e-mail with the URL for the thread?? If you'd have kept quiet about it, I wouldn't have known what was being said.

Are you trying to give me a reason to have a go at you??? :)