found on ebay

barney

I'm surpised Barney hasn't snapped it up for Bam-Bam.  Perhaps it's not light enough for him.  In fact, it's probably heavier than Dad's full size car :D especially with 2 x car batteries on board.

Yeh, c'mon Mrs Westy - you've registered for SS when are we gonna see you out there  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D  :D

go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Well I was going to, but the car is too much of a beastie for delicate little me (and I can't reach the pedals and if I'm boosted forwards enough, I fall off the front of the seat ???  )

so for the remainder of this season I shall be swanning round, taking photos and writing evil things about you all.

Maybe one year I'll buy meself a nice little car and join in  :t-up:

but the car is too much of a beastie for delicate little me

Codswallop  :D  :D  if Julie can drive Hot Foot Hodders car then there's a gauntlet for ya  :D  :D  :D

and I can't reach the pedals and if I'm boosted forwards enough, I fall off the front of the seat

Coswallop part deux  :D  :D  :D  If Nicola Dean can sort out a booster seat and support driving Magnums car then thats your second excuse not useable  :D  :D  :D

so for the remainder of this season I shall be swanning round, taking photos and writing evil things about you all.
That's o.k then - but only if you promise not to write too much serious stuff  :devil:  :D

Maybe one year I'll buy meself a nice little car and join in  
good on ya  :D  ;)

the way Julie gets round that though is that she's bigger (taller ;) ) than Derek :D

I don't know anyone who isn't....