fake or not?

jasonp

I got 20/20...is that worrying  ???

PS I guess a mild content warning might be in order, for those that log on at work or in front of children...

I think I know what this is then...last time I saw something like this I got em all too...

Obviously I'm the discerning type ;)

Only got 14 that time...but I think looking at some of the fake ones, I'd have wanted my money back...

Andy

Yes, I'd worked that much out...

Andy

Like I say...I was picking some of the 'fake' ones as being real cos they didn't look 'perfect' enough (it's usually a giveaway). That's why I think some of them should have asked for their money back ;)

Andy

Like I say...I was picking some of the 'fake' ones as being real cos they didn't look 'perfect' enough (it's usually a giveaway). That's why I think some of them should have asked for their money back ;)

Andy

Oh come on, they were all unbeliiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeevably obvious... :0  :0  :0

18 at the first attempt, got busted by a fine pair somewhere in the teens which had to be fake, but turned out to be real...  :love:

My kinda game... :D