Westfield 2.0 SE for sale

James

"93" 2.0l SE twin 40's head has been ported by Ferriday Enginering stnd cam and valves producing 146BHP. many new parts have been fitted including new stainles steel silencer, shocks, brakes, calipers, front wish bones, suspension has been rebuilt, Kenlowe fan, Samco hoses, k&n's, staring motor, water pump, alternator, running with aldon ignitor electronic ignition and coil, and alot more besides best to ring for details car has been very cared for and looked after!!

But must now find her a new home any one who comes and views this car I dont think will be disipointed, car is in Somerset.

£5,850.00 ono

Call James on (01305) 263313 Work (01935)434007 Home

Forgot one other thing I am selling the car with an outdoor waterproof car cover that alows the car to breath this is not some cheapy from halfords it was supplied by Holdens less than a year ago and is in A1 condition. it cost £140.00 so if you want to keep this car outside this cover will certainley protect it from the elements

Car has also now been advertised at www.pistonheads.com so if you would like to see some photo's of the car there all there listed under westfields you cant mis it its the yellow one with the blue stripe down the side.

I have now picked up my new car and I havnt got room for three cars! so if someone wants to make me a sensible offer that I cant refuse then contact me, my phone number is work 01305 263313 (here everyday but tuesday) home after 6.30 p.m 01935 434004 or if you want more details email me hardysjewellers1@btconnect.com this car has been sorted and handles beutifully really is good value!!

• 2 weeks later...

Come on theres got to be some one interested in this car plenty of emails but no one wanting to pick up the phone and have a chat, I dont understand whats going on?

I dont feel the cars been overpriced all my freinds with westy's have said how cheap it is!

well its still for sale as of 27/7/04 would very reluctantley consider offers but please be sensible.

James

Seems to be quite a few westfields for sale at the moment, have you put it on www.findit.co.uk aswell  ???

might be worth a try.

I find findit a bit confusing to navigate but then again I find ebay confusing im better a fixing cars then I am with computers!

but its a good thought ill try it

cheers

James

The car has now been sold!

I would like to wish john the best of luck and I hope he enjoys the car as much as I have.

Wishing you clear sky's and an open road

James

:D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.