TOCA @ Silverstone

mikehreynolds

Me and my poor student friends took full advantage of Halfords kind offer to give away £1,000,000 worth of free tickets to todays touring car event at Silverstone.

After watching todays said event I think I am confident in saying that Halfords would be more advised to spend their money getting more than one out of three ****e french 307's  on the grid!! and that was in both races!! and to top it all that single bl**** 307 crashed in a rather amusing fashion!! Bet the team manager is p******** off tonight!!

Highlight of the day was hearing the awesome Shelby Mustang GT350 go past in the historic race, sounded SO good!! on the parade lap he had it very very sideways for the crowd!!!

Thanks Halfords for a good day maybe we will one day see your cars actually racing!!!

Mike