Rolling roads round 'ere.

Westfields Rock On

mornin all.

where round 'ere are any rolling roads that are good with SU's on GT6's. (1" 3/4 Twin SUs on vitesse mk2 engine modded cam)

was gunna take it to one place but the guy didnt seem too happy to be taking a GT6.

its a new engine so in 361.8 miles after ive torqued the head down and set the tappets i need a ruddy good tune up!  :t-up:

anyone?

cheers

WROXY :D

Posted: July 06 2004,17:11   -

mornin all.

Good afternoon :)  

Where is "round here" It will help in providing a reply.

You could try Excel motors in Dronfield if you want to come that far South (from Doncaster)

Cheers

Gareth

PM me if you want details.  :)

Round where?! What do you mean "Round where?"

God's place of the chosen few, thats where! Yorkshire, lad! Remember, you know, the capital of the world!

When you find somewhere will you let me know, especially after you've been if you can recommend it. I want mine set up properly.

God's place of the chosen few, thats where! Yorkshire, lad! Remember, you know, the capital of the world!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh... if ever anyone believed that sh*t there'd be a riot!

Didn't you know that if England was a person it would be built upside down... :p   (brains down south... work out the rest )  :D

Thinking about that I know some people who are built that way anyhow..... :D

(who am I to talk.. I lived in Manchester for 3 years... still haven't got rid of the smell :D:D:D)

Try Dave Bogg at Malton 01944738234.

Absolutely top bloke and total car enthusiast. Family firm too so very reasonably priced........... can't recommend him highly enough!! :)  :)  :)

I had my westy rolling roaded and remapped at john noble motorsport last week in chesterfield, they do alsorts & seem v good, after all they did the mapping for the noble m12.  Speak to Darren on 01246 272749.

hth

Mark.  :)