SPA 3 Stage Shift Lights

Terry Everall

Still in box and never fitted SPA 3 Stage Microprocessor Programmable Shift Light system complete with loom , remote lights and simple fitting instructions. New £149 but yours for £75 including post & Package

Terry Everall

07767 836234

oooooohhhhhh........if i didnt have to TAX and MOT my car this month..............i'd have it  :(  :(

If this is the one with the rev counter, like this one, then I'm buying. If it's just the 3 light item, like at the bottom of that page, I'm still interested, but I'd appreciate a better piccy, if poss...

Similar to the box showing 8.19 but has the remote lights to mount in or on the dash where you can see them.

If anyone is REALLY interested I will try to email a photo but I have not yet mastered pictures on this ads forum

Terry

Sorry Mike

I thought the readies put you off!

I don't want a receipt in case Blatgirl sees it......

I'm hoping she won't notice the bright lights blinking at her in the car... :0:0

Now what makes you think I would have signed those expenses Mike?

Flying around in private aeroplanes is one thing but paying for Kit Car parts may be taking the p..s a bit too far :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.