Feeling happy

7SE

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Thought that I would share my happiness at driving my Westfield for the first time in over 4 years  :0   That's what having kids does for you  :p

Still, took the car to a MOT yesterday morning, and she passed  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  Been dodging the showers ever since  :D   and seemingly stopping at every second petrol station - well it is a x/flow on 40's  :(

Hope to make it to Mark's meeting on Thursday  :)  :)  :)

:t-up:

We've been out today too (and yesterday :)). Who cares if it rains a little (Ok, a lot! :D).

Andy

I took the car to work today, had to drive it back to the garage fully waterproofed up, got bl**** soaked,(didn't have the sidescreens on Andy)  I kept getting sprayed in the face with water/grit,  got some weird looks off people, probably couldn't understand how someone could be driving a car with no roof in the pi**ing rain with a bigsmile on there face,  some people will never understand   :D  :D

I don't notice getting sprayed in the face when I drive mine...although I do wear my lovely hat, so perhaps that keeps the worst off! :)

The side screens will protect you from the spray to some extent, but you still get water coming in from the bottom edge of them.

Just grin and bear it ;)

Andy

7SE

Would be good to see you on Thursday. I think talk will be of our trip to The Ring at the end of the month.

:D  :p  :D  :p