Which Mag?

karlgurney

Fetish Times is a good mag, it must be, they sell it in Borders. its usually next to DDI Mag (and no i dont read DDI )

Well Ive been on the DDI website and ordered my copy of the CD "Preaching to the Perverted", cant wait :D  :D  :D  :D

Rob

I gave up reading them when I realised they had no clue what they were talking about... At the time the editor of Which Kit built something that looked a bit like a seven, but Vauxhall based and mid engined.

To which he fitted a turbo XE from a Calibra, which he bought without hearing it run and failed to lift the head and sump before fitting... 1000 miles later it dropped a half a broken valve guide into a cylinder and lunched itself ala Mr. Sato style... Never bought another since.

Do not buy either on a regular basis.

However bought Which Kit this month as the car their are advertising there trackdays with is me at Abingdon in July 2000.

:D  :p  :D  :p