when zetec westy met duranail cateringvan

yes the fully caged and revitalised yellow zetec westy met with the fabled R500 duranail.

the results were interesting ,but download the vids and judge for yourself .

oh and now the cage is on bodyroll is even less than before and it will pick up its inside front wheel ,so who needs ARB's ?

vid links snetterton video

snet vid 2

the only prob i had was the clutch cable slipped back making 2nd to 3rd gear changes difficult  so i slipped back after russel .

DSC_9021_edited.jpg

The cages are great aren't they. Before I drove mine I was sceptical about the extra stiffness it would add, but it really is noticeable!

One of the best mods I've made to my car...

It looks like the Duranail was just toying with you! :oops:

humm............ actually in a straight line there was nothing in it , when i was behind it was very noticable that the westy was far more settled and quicker in the high speed corners ..............

so considering the combined weights of car and drivers the zetec has more grunt because its pulling about 60 to 70 kgs more.