Filled out a SORN form today

Major Stare

Had to do it guys, filled out a SORN form today....cars off the road for a bit now :(

No Tax

No MOT

No Exhaust Manfold

No Money

No Windscreen

TAX and MOT ran out last month and i havent got the cash to carry on at the moment :(  :(  :arse:  :down:

Gives me time to fit the new aero screen, fit the number plate light (for the MOT) and refit the standard exhaust manifold.

:down:

Mr Navin.......if you read this......any chance of popping down to help me fit the aero screen :t-up:

No worries mate.

Let me know when you get round to it and I will come over.

Rob

The way the weather is at the moment, i've started a few jobs on mine that i was saving for the dark winter nights :down:

Hope you get it all back together soon  :t-up:

Yep,all your worries are over Major,youre now the proud owner of an offroader.You can now look down on your neighbours and drive in the middle of the road with a smug grin on your face. :p

Hope you get it back on the road for the end of the monsoon period.May see you at next years coast2coast :t-up:

Weather has been terrible the last few days.....maybe now is a good time to make some mods ready for the (cough) summer.

Still a bit depressing that she's off the road :down: