Help

Blatman

Is there anybody travelling to Curborough for the WSCC weekend, on the Saturday, late afternoon/early evening, from the South East?

Blatgirl needs a lift, 'cos it's likely that I'll be heading up without her  :0

So if anybody needs a navigator (or just a tasty passenger  :0  ...........[Christ, she's gonna kill me]........), please let me know. Ta.........

(or just a tasty passenger  :0  ...........[Christ, she's gonna kill me]........)

We'll need photographic evidence of that...

:D

Andy

What about using one of the magazine pictures of Blatgirl, though......... :0  :0

Andy

You should've come to say Hi at Hambledon............

Yeah I know...you lot are all just tooooo imposing with your flash cars :D

Andy

For god's sake don't ask Team Dickie  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Can you imagine him with two Pit Bunnies in his Team van  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D

Him the fifth Earl of Wimbledon ........... with his reputation  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Blatman

Team Dickie to the rescue! I will have a spare seat in my passion wagon, and will be heading up Sat pm.......

Blatgirl would be more than welcome, especially since Pit Bunny No 1 is not yet decided!!!!!!

Dickie

Dave O

Thanks for the offer, but we have a hotel room booked (which Blatgirl has paid for)............

Dickie.

We'll be calling........ta.

Please note that as Blatgirl is a competitor, she needs her own pit "bunny" (one of the dreamboys, no doubt...), and as such, is not available for pit bunny duties..... :p  :p

It's kind of you to offer me the honour of being Blatgirl's pit bunny, but unfortunately I too will be competing and must therefore decline...