Your thoughts Please?

Buzz Billsberry

I am a sailor in the merchant navy. My parents live in South London and one of my sisters, who lives in Brixton is married to a guy from Liverpool. My mother and father have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependant on my two sisters who are prostitutes. I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Wormwood Scrubs for the rape and murder of a teenage boy in 1994, the other is currently being held in Wandsworth on charges of incest on his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who is still a part time 'working girl' in a brothel, however her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD. We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancé utilizing her knowledge of the industry working as a manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets, and hopefully the heroin. My problem is this: I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family, and of course I want to be totally honest with her. Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a scouser?  :p  :p  :p

Buzz  :D

You're really not making yourself popular in our household... :angry:

Andy

(the scouser)

:) for the humour impaired...

and your point is..   :D

ps do you want to buy some wheels,they look just like the ones you used to have... :angry:  :angry:  :D  :D

Rubble

Apparently, 70% of scousers admitted to having had sex in the shower...

...the other 30% have never been in prison  :p

Har de har har...got a whole collection of scouser jokes, but I think this is my favourite (it's a little long).

A pilot is flying over Europe, when all the instruments fail, and they have no idea as to their current position.

The pilot has the bright idea of leaning out of the cockpit window to see where they are.

'We're over Rome'.

'How do you know?' asks the co-pilot?

'I can see the Colliseum'.

They fly on, and the pilot leans out again later

'We're over Paris now'.

Again, 'How do you know?' asks the co-pilot.

'I can see the Eiffel Tower'.

They fly on, and the pilot again leans out a little later.

'We're over Liverpool now', says the pilot.

Once again, 'How do you know?' asks the co-pilot.

'Some b******d has nicked my watch...'

:D

Andy

what do you call a scouser in a white shell suit..

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

the bride... :D  :D  :D

Barney..exiled scouser :p

Seeing as it's old scouse joke time  :D  :devil:  :D

What do you call a scouser wearing a collar and tie  :D

The accused  :D  :devil:

It's nice to know that Liverpool (my favourite UK city, and I'm a southener) and it's people have such strong characters that so many jokes abound about the place.

I look forward to the same about that there London and Mancs :devil:

now, where's those wheel trims ?

Aaah, I've had a number of years of enough Essex girl jokes, it's about time someone else took some flack  :t-up: