Paris

Timo

my wife has just booked a couple of flights to Paris for a weekend break in August. its been years since we stayed there and i remember the hotel wasnt great

anyone got any ideas on a 4* / 5* hotel in a central location

i dont know, left bank, right bank, which?

by the way if i don't reply to any suggestions after tomorrow its because i have taken "Cuchulainn" with family on board for a week on the Isle of Seil in the inner hebridies.

anyone got a westy on Seil

my dad stayed in a hotel called Frans Eiffel, he thinks thats what it was called but hes checking, was only two star but says it was a really nice hotel, old building.

try this we used the Zurich one and it pulls up loads of hotels  :t-up:

Please be aware Paris is full of french people!

I would strongly recommend a search on www.expedia.co.uk as it often gives you good deals and lots of pictures of the hotel/rooms etc.

Les Jardins du Trocadero is a jolly nice little 4 star hotel right near the Eiffel tower.

Not stayed there for a while but it was great the last time we were there  :t-up:

They have a hotel but I couldn't find it just now :(

I always used to use the Quality Inn Hotel off Montparnase, which was good value and reasonably convenient to the main areas. But I haven't been there for about 4/5 years.....

Oh, the other place I've used is The Crillon... :0  On Place de la Concorde.......Absolutely fantastic......only stayed there cos I won a competition  :blush:

You could try one of those little friendly little places that have a red light in the window  :D

I've heard they're very good value  ;)

Yeah, but you only get to stay for about an hour, and they don't like it when you fall asleep :0:oops::blush:

Speaking from experience Mr. B?

:)

Andy

Er.......*cough*........... er..............well...............that is...............er...............

A mate of mine told me..............

Need to borrow my JCB again?

Andy