Scammonden

Rob Navin

We have just had some bad news about the club event at Scammonden on July the 18th.

The Paramedic crew that we were using has had to withdraw due to their ambulance been vandalised ( Is nothing sacred? )

We have now got enough entries to run the event without making a loss, but without making any money either which leaves us with a problem.  

The replacement paramedic cover, which we must have, will have an additional cost that has not been covered as yet.  The only way to cover these costs is via additional entries.

Could I ask any driver with a MSA licence who has not entered the event but would be able to support a club event by putting an entry in to PM or e-mail me as soon as possible.  The event has also been entered up to invited clubs so if you do have friends with the correct MSA licence that would like a drive please give them my details and I will be able to issue them entry forms as well.

To help with this I will not be imposing the late entry fee that would usually be levied past the published closure date.

Many thanks for you support.

Rob

:D

Rob

Please PM me at work with entry forms etc I will put them round the sprinters here and try and drum up some interest

If you need an alternative licensed rescue unit Try Tees Rescue, they are in the Blue Book and a charity based Licensed race and rescue unit based up here, they may have better rates than the one you have found. Tell them I told you (never know they might double the rates!!;)

Mark.Leybourne@nissan-nmuk.co.uk

:angry:  :(  :angry:

Mr Cast Iron: if you go to the wscc.co.uk home page, click speed series, then scroll down, you will find the scammonden regs and application form in .pdf format ready for you to download and give to your chums  :t-up:

HTH, Mrs W.

Beat me to it mrs W

:D Barney

By about 5Hrs..28Mins........................ :D

Rob,

What are the chances of this happening.... :(

Rob,

Andy

THE EVENT WILL HAPPEN !!

This is mearly a call to cover the aditional costs of the ambulances.

I would prefer for the event to pay for itself without having to go to the national commitie for extra funding.

If you have entered and have been accepted you will be having lots of fun on the day.

Please ensure you bring lots of petrol   :blush: and make sure you fill your car with it, the marshals have specifically told me they will not push me up the hill if I run out so it will be the same for the rest of you  :devil:

:D:D:D LOL

Do you put your self in the light weight class then ?

Well, compared to you.........

:D  :D  :D

I may be heavier than you buit I'm still quicker  :oops:

How does that work then  :p  :devil:

Rob,

Andy

THE EVENT WILL HAPPEN !!

This is mearly a call to cover the aditional costs of the ambulances.

I would prefer for the event to pay for itself without having to go to the national commitie for extra funding.

If you have entered and have been accepted you will be having lots of fun on the day.

Please ensure you bring lots of petrol   :blush: and make sure you fill your car with it, the marshals have specifically told me they will not push me up the hill if I run out so it will be the same for the rest of you  :devil:

:D  :D  :D  :D  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Don't these Paramedics do it for the Love of it, let them have a few runs up the Hill in their Ambulance........... :D  :D  :D