My wife drove the Westy for the 1st time

furtive

After scaring my round a couple of corners she announced that is was "bl**** good fun" and can't wait to have another go, and also take it for a spin on some trackdays

I'm doomed.

BE WARNED ! i had a Lexus Soarer 2.5 twin turbo. been played with giving out about 350 BHP, bl**** fast monster.

took about 4 months before the wife had enough confidence before she drove the car :0

needless to say after that day i didnt get to drive it as much :(

she never offered to go to the chippy so much, although she vanished for about an hour each time :0  cant think why the back tyres didnt last long ???

As I play the didgeridoo women are not allowed to play them as the aboriginals say they take the sprit out of the instruments in the case of your westy it could be the same!!!

You have been warned

jamie

BE WARNED ! i had a Lexus Soarer 2.5 ...

I used to have an MR2 and she enjoyed driving that too much as well, particularly on trackdays where she span it a few times which caused me to have a few mars bar moments.

Women driving Westfields huh.........and winning trophies.........harumph.......

316.jpeg