• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Buzz Billsberry

• Rob Navin

I'm sure the usual suspects from the yorkshire westfield and drinking club will be there. I reckon at least 6 - 8 of us from sunny holmfirth.

Charlie.

:):D:p:0

and exactly how many bottles of JD need to be in stock this time Mr A :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Sounds good to me & if theres drinking & dancing to be done then might even purswade the other 1/2 to come....as long as she don't have to camp. :D

Mark,

on the basis of 8 or so of us I reckon 2 or 3 bottles should do it, - as long as there's plenty beer as well.

Hope we're not starting to get an un-deserved reputation in the Yorkshire area - We can be quite civilised apparantly, - although this obviously depends on who's present!!!!

:p:p:0:0:0:D

Charlie.

Hope we're not starting to get an un-deserved reputation in the Yorkshire area - We can be quite civilised apparantly, - although this obviously depends on who's present!!!!

:p:p:0:0:0:D

Charlie.

It was a reputation established a long time ago :devil:

Buzz

Charlie ................. Pete has a reputation that is all his own  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Be careful if you ever need a taxi late at night (early morning) in Bromsgrove  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Too right, - I understand Pete had a minor involvement with a donkey!!  -  proper Bo!!

Some way to go to rival that reutation.

:p???

Charlie.

I wouldn't say minor I got kin' carrots sent to my house for years after that!!

Buzz

Pete,

At least the local constabulary were understanding!!!

You missed another soaking at the meeting the other night. - car full of water yet again. - oh how I love the British summer!  :(

I wouldn't say minor I got kin' carrots sent to my house for years after that!!

Which reminds me  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

www.ocado.com

Although I'm not sure if posh shops deliver that far north....